Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Fantastic recipe from Dream Dinners that freezes very well!
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat Italian dressing
- 24 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups store-bought marinara sauce
- Spray one 9x13 dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the Italian dressing in a bowl and add chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Meanwhile, mix Parmesan, bread crumbs, paprika, sugar, salt and pepper. Spread the marinara sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish. Dredge the marinated chicken in the bread crumb mixture. Place 6 chicken breasts in prepared dish and sprinkle equally with the remaining bread crumb mixture. Preheat oven to 350. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour or until internal tmeperature of the chicken reaches 165. You may freeze before baking by covering with plastic wrap and heavy-duty foil. Freeze up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator before cooking as directed above.
This is a great Chicken Parmesean for the freezer. My family loved it and we will make this again.