Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very easy to make and doesn't take much time. The secret is in the dipping process. This is so moist and tender. Everyone always says it tastes like a fancy dinner. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound down the chicken until its thin (1/2 inch or so).
- Salt and pepper the meat.
- DIP MEAT IN THIS EXACT ORDER!
- Place in flour and coat well.
- Place in eggs and coat well.
- Place in bread crumbs and coat VERY WELL.
- Brown meat in a lightly buttered skillet.
- Place breasts in glass casserole dish and bake covered with foil for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat up the sauce on top of the stove.
- Pour the sauce over the meat right before serving and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan and cheddar cheese. (Use as much as you like).
This is delicious and so easy and fast to make! After the chicken was in the oven for 30 minutes, I put some of the warmed sauce and the cheeses on top (I used mozzarella and parmesan), and then stuck it under the broiler for a few minutes until the cheese melted. My family agreed that this was as good as what you get in a restaurant. Thanks for this wonderful recipe! I will be using it again.
So easy and so good! Everyone said it tasted just like the chicken parm from Olive Garden!
Very good and easy to make. My hubby loves chicken parmesan and I wanted a special dinner for him tonight. I followed the recipe except I doubled the recipe. I used a 26 ounce jar of marinara sauce. I also used parmesan and mozzarella cheese instead of the cheddar. Very tasty and was enjoyed by the whole family. It's also a recipe made with ingredients I normally have on hand. Made for Fall PAC 2008.