This is very easy to make and doesn't take much time. The secret is in the dipping process. This is so moist and tender. Everyone always says it tastes like a fancy dinner. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound down the chicken until its thin (1/2 inch or so).
- Salt and pepper the meat.
- DIP MEAT IN THIS EXACT ORDER!
- Place in flour and coat well.
- Place in eggs and coat well.
- Place in bread crumbs and coat VERY WELL.
- Brown meat in a lightly buttered skillet.
- Place breasts in glass casserole dish and bake covered with foil for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat up the sauce on top of the stove.
- Pour the sauce over the meat right before serving and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan and cheddar cheese. (Use as much as you like).