1/1 Photo of Chicken Parmesan
Sarah in New York's Note:
This is very easy to make and doesn't take much time. The secret is in the dipping process. This is so moist and tender. Everyone always says it tastes like a fancy dinner. You can't go wrong with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pound down the chicken until its thin (1/2 inch or so).
- 3Salt and pepper the meat.
- 4DIP MEAT IN THIS EXACT ORDER!
- 5Place in flour and coat well.
- 6Place in eggs and coat well.
- 7Place in bread crumbs and coat VERY WELL.
- 8Brown meat in a lightly buttered skillet.
- 9Place breasts in glass casserole dish and bake covered with foil for 30 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile heat up the sauce on top of the stove.
- 11Pour the sauce over the meat right before serving and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan and cheddar cheese. (Use as much as you like).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 931.2
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 333.0 mg
- Sodium 1474.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 63.8 g