Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple way to make a great meal that looks like you spent a lot of time on it!! I serve this with my Italian spaghetti*. Check it out! They make a great combo. I always end up adding more sauce, but not everyone is a sauce freak like my family is!
- Brush thawed chicken breasts with olive oil.
- Combine all seasonings, and sprinkle chicken breasts on both sides.
- Brown chicken breasts over the stove, turning once. Cook approximately 10 minutes on med-hi heat on each side.
- Add spaghetti sauce to pan, covering the chicken.
- Let sauce simmer on med-low heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, if not already.
- Top chicken pieces with shredded cheese and cover pan. Cook for 10 minutes more.
- Serve with Italian spaghetti* or any other pasta.
What a nice simple, easy to make chicken parm. I loved that it was not breaded and thought that the seasoning mix was very good.Thanks for sharing this nice recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I doubled the recipe. We all enjoyed this and there wasn't any left.
Very easy and I also like the "no breading", but Chicken Parmesan should have some parmesan :) I added some after dishing it up. The seasonings were perfect, though. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.