Recipe by whatsachef?
This is a simple way to make a great meal that looks like you spent a lot of time on it!! I serve this with my Italian spaghetti*. Check it out! They make a great combo. I always end up adding more sauce, but not everyone is a sauce freak like my family is!
Top Review by lazyme
What a nice simple, easy to make chicken parm. I loved that it was not breaded and thought that the seasoning mix was very good.Thanks for sharing this nice recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce, any flavor
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush thawed chicken breasts with olive oil.
- Combine all seasonings, and sprinkle chicken breasts on both sides.
- Brown chicken breasts over the stove, turning once. Cook approximately 10 minutes on med-hi heat on each side.
- Add spaghetti sauce to pan, covering the chicken.
- Let sauce simmer on med-low heat for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked, if not already.
- Top chicken pieces with shredded cheese and cover pan. Cook for 10 minutes more.
- Serve with Italian spaghetti* or any other pasta.