Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy chicken parmesan recipe adapted from a recipe website. Add a salad and pasta for a great meal.
- 24 ounces breaded chicken breasts or 24 ounces chicken tenderloins or 24 ounces chicken cutlets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425° degrees.
- In a shallow roasting pan or 9 x 13 inch cake pan, place the chicken tenderloins or cutlets.
- Sprinkle chicken with oregano, pour on sauce, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper, serve.