Recipe by MizzNezz
This is one of our "I want something different tonight" favorites. So VERY good!
Top Review by najwa
I made this tonight, I was in a hurry .. This is not merely "VERY good", it is EXCELLENT !! Easy and quick, my husband loved it .. he said it is as good as anything you might get in a restaurant .. I didn't have any pasta sauce, so I used tomato sauce, 1/2 tsp italian seasoning and 1/4 tsp garlic powder ... Thanks for a great recipe!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken to flatten.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs.
- Fry in butter in hot skillet, turning and browning for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from skillet.
- To skillet add spaghetti sauce.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Add chicken.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
- Serve with a side of spaghetti.