Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 breaded chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese
- 1 cup cooked linguine
- 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- chopped parsley
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Sauté chicken breasts in oil until light brown and completely cooked.
- Place the cooked pasta in a serving plate, ladle the Alfredo sauce over the pasta.
- Place one chicken breast on top of the sauce, layer provolone cheese on top of the chicken then stack the remaining breast on top of the cheese.
- Ladle 1/2 cup marinara sauce over the chicken and garnish with parmesan, parsley and crushed red pepper.