Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A recipe I had in my cookbook--been meaning to make.
Make and share this Chicken Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Boil chicken in water with dash of salt and pepper, bay leaf and two or three onion slices.
- Remove chicken when tender; reserve broth for use in another recipe.
- Skin, bone and cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- Cook broccoli slightly and cut in bite size pieces.
- In top of a double boiler mix cream cheese, milk and salt and 1/2 the parmesan.
- Stir constantly, cooking until smooth.
- Place broccoli in a 2-quart casserole; cover with 1 cup of sauce.
- Arrange chicken in a layer and cover with remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with remainder of the cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- This may be made a day in advance and refrigerated.