Lisa in Oregon's Note:
A recipe I had in my cookbook--been meaning to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil chicken in water with dash of salt and pepper, bay leaf and two or three onion slices.
- 2Remove chicken when tender; reserve broth for use in another recipe.
- 3Skin, bone and cut chicken in bite size pieces.
- 4Cook broccoli slightly and cut in bite size pieces.
- 5In top of a double boiler mix cream cheese, milk and salt and 1/2 the parmesan.
- 6Stir constantly, cooking until smooth.
- 7Place broccoli in a 2-quart casserole; cover with 1 cup of sauce.
- 8Arrange chicken in a layer and cover with remaining sauce.
- 9Sprinkle with remainder of the cheese.
- 10Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- 11This may be made a day in advance and refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 752.3
- Calories from Fat 554
- Total Fat 61.5 g
- Saturated Fat 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 219.9 mg
- Sodium 1185.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 37.7 g