Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
You will LOVE a little taste of Italy with the Chicken Parm!
- 4 thinly sliced boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika (Seasoning)
- 4 rolls
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (Grated)
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese (Grated)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Beat the 2 eggs until no more lumps appear.
- Dip the 4 chicken Breasts into the egg mixture.
- Then Dip the 4 chicken breasts into the bread crumbs until all are coated.
- Sprinkle the paprika on the chicken.
- Heat a skillet, wait until hot, pour olive oil.
- Begin frying the Chicken over the skillet.
- In a separate pan, pour the Marinara sauce into it.
- Stir the Sauce, while Flipping the Chicken.
- Next, Chicken should turn a Golden brown (You may want the cut it in half to check).
- After that, pour the Marinara Sauce (When boiling) into the same pan the Chicken is in).
- Prepare the rolls, cut open down the middle.
- Place Chicken with Sauce (One fillet into one roll) and cover in the two cheeses).
- Place into toaster over until cheese melts.
- Take it out, and let cool.