My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw pastry.
- 2Preheat oven to 400.
- 3Peel and chop onion and fry in butter until transparent.
- 4Set aside six fairly large pieces of chicken and finelychop the rest.
- 5Put chopped chicken into a bowl with parsley and fried onion.
- 6Lightly beat the cream, then stir into the chicken with seasoning.
- 7Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- 8Cut out 6 five inch squares.
- 9Cut ham in half and place one piece in center of each dough square.
- 10Top with a piece of chicken, then cover with chopped chicken mixture.
- 11Dampen dough edges with cold water.
- 12Fold corners to center to cover the filling, pinching the edges together, but leave a small hole in the top.
- 13Place parcels on a greased baking tray.
- 14Beat the egg yolk with a pinch of salt and brush over parcels.
- 15Bake for 25 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
- 16Serve the parcels on lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parcels
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1057.2
- Calories from Fat 698
- Total Fat 77.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 181.5 mg
- Sodium 453.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: