Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Serve this paratha hot with yoghurt.
Make and share this Chicken Paratha (Indian Flat Bread Stuffed With Ground Chicken) recipe from Food.com.
- Knead together the flour, ghee, egg, baking powder, water, milk and salt.
- Divide the dough into equal-sized round balls.
- Roll out each ball into discs with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. (Cover with a slightly damp cloth to prevent them from drying out while you roll out all of them.).
- To prepare the filling, heat the ghee in a frying pan, and saute garlic till light brown.
- Add the mince and green chillies and saute till the mince is cooked.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the stuffing and mix till the stuffing is dry.
- Divide the stuffing into the same number of portions as discs and spoon into the middle of each disc.
- Bring the edges together and seal.
- Gently shape it back into a ball.
- Roll out each ball into a disc 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat a griddle and fry each disc, turning them over every two minutes till both sides turn golden brown.
- Drizzle a little ghee or oil all over.
- Serve hot.
This was wonderful, I've never tried anything like it before, it was very tasty.