Galley Devil's Note:
Serve this paratha hot with yoghurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
for the stuffing
- 1Knead together the flour, ghee, egg, baking powder, water, milk and salt.
- 2Divide the dough into equal-sized round balls.
- 3Roll out each ball into discs with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. (Cover with a slightly damp cloth to prevent them from drying out while you roll out all of them.).
- 4To prepare the filling, heat the ghee in a frying pan, and saute garlic till light brown.
- 5Add the mince and green chillies and saute till the mince is cooked.
- 6Add the remaining ingredients for the stuffing and mix till the stuffing is dry.
- 7Divide the stuffing into the same number of portions as discs and spoon into the middle of each disc.
- 8Bring the edges together and seal.
- 9Gently shape it back into a ball.
- 10Roll out each ball into a disc 1/2 inch thick.
- 11Heat a griddle and fry each disc, turning them over every two minutes till both sides turn golden brown.
- 12Drizzle a little ghee or oil all over.
- 13Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Paratha (Indian Flat Bread Stuffed With Ground Chicken)
Serving Size: 1 (1478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 138.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 15.5 g