Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve this paratha hot with yoghurt.
Make and share this Chicken Paratha (Indian Flat Bread Stuffed With Ground Chicken) recipe from Food.com.
- Knead together the flour, ghee, egg, baking powder, water, milk and salt.
- Divide the dough into equal-sized round balls.
- Roll out each ball into discs with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface. (Cover with a slightly damp cloth to prevent them from drying out while you roll out all of them.).
- To prepare the filling, heat the ghee in a frying pan, and saute garlic till light brown.
- Add the mince and green chillies and saute till the mince is cooked.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the stuffing and mix till the stuffing is dry.
- Divide the stuffing into the same number of portions as discs and spoon into the middle of each disc.
- Bring the edges together and seal.
- Gently shape it back into a ball.
- Roll out each ball into a disc 1/2 inch thick.
- Heat a griddle and fry each disc, turning them over every two minutes till both sides turn golden brown.
- Drizzle a little ghee or oil all over.
- Serve hot.