Recipe by Steve P.
Greek/Mediteranan style chicken with a unique creamy mango sauce. Prep time of 3 hours is a guess for minimal marinating time. Preferably I would marinate overnight.
Top Review by Michelle_My_Belle
this was an interesting dish, definatly very colorful, but i was hopeing for more of a mango flavor and it seemed to me like it was a very overpowering citrus flavor. My dad loved it but my bf and i wernt too thrilled. It would have gotton 4 stars but the amounts or instructions really need to be updated and fixed
- 1 mango
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 125 ml plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup uncooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine orange juice and yogurt.
- Wash chicken and marinate in yogurt mixture.
- Prep time of 3 hours is a guess for minimal marinating time.
- Preferably I would marinate overnight.
- Grill chicken on BBQ until thoroughly cooked, braising often with remaining yogurt mixture.
- Chop mango, red& green peppers, and onion into small pieces, combine with minced garlic.
- When Chicken is done, combine mango mixture and remaining yogurt mixture and pour over chicken.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Serve rice with chicken.
- You can use some of the sauce on the rice too if desired.