Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick tasty weeknight meal. I used chicken breast meat and increased the amount of paprika and red pepper for extra spice.
- 4 baking potatoes (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 12 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) packagepresliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at high 16 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 8 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine chicken, flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken mixture, onion, mushrooms, and garlic; saute 5 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil. Cook 6 minutes or until chicken is done and the sauce thickens, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- Split potatoes open with fork; fluff pulp. Divide chicken mixture evenly over potatoes; sprinkle with parsley.