This recipe can be very easily doubled or tripled as necessary. I serve this with buttered egg noodles and broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with 1 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper.
- 2Melt 1 tablespoon butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken and sauté until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- 4Transfer chicken to plate.
- 5Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter to same skillet.
- 6Add onion and sauté until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
- 7Add remaining 3 teaspoons paprika; stir 10 seconds.
- 8Add tomato and stir until beginning to soften, about 1 minute.
- 9Add broth and increase heat to high and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon thinly, about 5 minutes.
- 10Mix in chicken and any collected juices.
- 11Reduce heat to low and add sour cream and stir just until heated through (do not boil).
- 12Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Paprikash
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.4
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 193.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g