Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe can be very easily doubled or tripled as necessary. I serve this with buttered egg noodles and broccoli.
- Season chicken with 1 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté until just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to plate.
- Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter to same skillet.
- Add onion and sauté until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add remaining 3 teaspoons paprika; stir 10 seconds.
- Add tomato and stir until beginning to soften, about 1 minute.
- Add broth and increase heat to high and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon thinly, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in chicken and any collected juices.
- Reduce heat to low and add sour cream and stir just until heated through (do not boil).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.