Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, raw,chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup canned low-sodium tomatoes
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- Spray deep skillet with cooking oil spray.
- Saute onion until tender.
- Add chicken to pan and saute briefly on both sides.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- Pour chicken broth into skillet and scrape bits from surface.
- Add paprika and pepper.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add tomatoes and peppers.
- Cover the skillet and simmer about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Mix 2 tbsps.
- of the pan juices into sour cream and slowly add to the pan mixing with juices.
- Arrange chicken on a serving plate with sour cream over each piece.
wow. so much better than i thought it would be (i'm not usually a sour cream fan) This was a spectacular addition to Hungarian Day!
very yummy! i decided to save the peppers though and not add them. but its just like my moms recipe, so thank you :)
We loved this. I followed the recipe closely but added some basil. I'll make this again. It's very WeightWatcher's friendly.