Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halves
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 4 cups hot medium egg noodles
- In skillet over medium heat,heat margarine.
- Cook chicken 10 minutes or until bown.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add soup,papika,and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Heat through.
- Serve with egg noodles.
- If desired garnish with cherrys tomato andfresh parsley.
I went very heavy on the paprika and chili. Used fat free sour cream too. Very tasty with a simple green salad.