This is from 365 Low Fat Meals
Make and share this Chicken Paprikash recipe from Food.com.
- Coat chicken breasts liberally on both sides with the paprika. Coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Add the butter.
- When melted, add chicken breasts and sauté until lightly browned on both sides; about 4 minutes. Remove to a serving platter. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the onion to skillet and sauté for 1 minute. Add wine, stirring to scrape up any brown bits in the pan. Increase heat to high and reduce wine to half. Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and add chicken breasts back to the pan. Cover and simmer until chicken is tender; about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook noodles until just tender; 3-5 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer noodles to a serving platter. Remove the chicken from the sauce and arrange on top of the noodles. Whisk sour cream into sauce in skillet until smooth.
- Cook and stir until sauce thickens slightly; 2-3 minutes. Spoon sauce over chicken.
Very good, very moist dish. Served with sald on the side. My 16 year old has made this a couple times. The kids do request it!
My family loved it, too! My dad is true blue Hunagarian, and makes THE BEST Chicken Paprikash, and while this can't compare, it makes a decent "shortcut" version that left the platter empty. Next time I would add a little s/p, and wouldn't hesitate to use other chicken parts.