Cook4 hrs 30 mins
Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Slow cooker Cookbook
Make and share this Chicken Paprika (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, combine onions and mushrooms.
- Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper and one tsp paprika.
- Place in slow cooker on top of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream of mushroom soup and remaining 1 tablespoon of paprika; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and keep warm.
- Strain and defat cooking liquid.
- Stir sour cream into liquid and serve hot over chicken.