Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup flour, mixture
- 4 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 chicken bouillon, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In small mixing bowl, combine eggs and minced garlic. Pour egg mixture into a zip lock baggie and add chicken. Seal bag and coat well. Marinate chicken for at least 3 hours.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, garlic salt and onion powder. Mix well.
- Remove chicken from baggie and dredge in the flour mixture. Save the extra flour mixture for the gravy.).
- Heat large skillet on med high and add the olive oil.
- Place coated chicken in skillet and brown on each side for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and place chicken in dish. Cover chick with foil and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken. Cook until the pink is gone from the middle.
- While the chicken is baking, melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add ½ cup flour mixture you used to coat your chicken in to the melted butter. Cook for 1 minute. Slowly add the milk and stir quickly using a flat wire whisk until smooth. Add the crushed chicken bouillon and salt. Stir until gravy comes to a soft boil and thickens.
- Serve over chicken and mashed potatoes.