Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Non traditional chicken paprika as there is no cream or milk in the recipe. Comforting chicken with sauce that is so good you will fight over the leftovers! Best served over rice.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped (coarse)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Heat oil in large deep skillet. Brown chicken breasts and remove from pan.
- Suate onions until soft.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper and paprika to onions in pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to pan and simmer for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over steamed rice.