Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe that I was given by my mother-in-law. This is a great simple recipe and the paprika taste is just perfect. The only thing I do differently is minus the salt. You can make this with boneless chicken as well.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- Place oil into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish; stir in thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the chicken pieces in flour, then swish around in the oil mixture until well coated.
- Arrange pieces in the baking dish skin side down.
- Bake at 400 degrees until browned, about 30 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees, turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms and wine.
- Cover dish and continue to bake until tender; about 45 to 50 minutes.