Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe that I was given by my mother-in-law. This is a great simple recipe and the paprika taste is just perfect. The only thing I do differently is minus the salt. You can make this with boneless chicken as well.
- Place oil into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish; stir in thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Coat the chicken pieces in flour, then swish around in the oil mixture until well coated.
- Arrange pieces in the baking dish skin side down.
- Bake at 400 degrees until browned, about 30 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees, turn over chicken pieces, and add mushrooms and wine.
- Cover dish and continue to bake until tender; about 45 to 50 minutes.