1/1 Photo of Chicken Panini With Fig Jam
From Cooking Light magazine. I did not add the arugula or lemon juice to my sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread jam over cut side of top half of bread.
- 2Combine cheese and butter in a bowl, stirring until smooth.
- 3Spread cheese mixture over cut side of bottom half of bread.
- 4Arrange chicken evenly over cheese mixture; sprinkle with pepper.
- 5Place top half of bread, jam side down, over chicken.
- 6Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, and add sandwich to pan.
- 7Place a heavy cast-iron skillet on sandwich; cook 5 minutes or until both sides are browned, turning once.
- 8(Or use a panini maker as you usually would. I don't have one. I have no idea how long it would take to make the sandwich that way.).
- 9Place arugula in a bowl.
- 10Drizzle lemon juice over arugula; toss gently.
- 11Remove top bread half from sandwich. Arrange arugula mixture over chicken. Replace top bread half.
- 12Cut sandwich into 4 equal portions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Panini With Fig Jam
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 69.2 mg
- Sodium 208.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: