1/2 Photos of Chicken Panang Curry
My girlfriend made this for me once when she was visiting and I have been hooked ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the peanut sauce and the curry powder.
- 2Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan; add the onion and the peanut/curry mixture.
- 3Stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- 5Add the chicken and lime leaves to the pan; reduce the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove the chicken with a wire mesh strainer or slotted spoon.
- 7Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes or until it has reduced and quite thick.
- 8Return the chicken into the pan.
- 9Add the coconut cream, fish sauce (optional), lime juice and brown sugar; cook for 5 minutes.
- 10Serve with Rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Panang Curry
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves