My girlfriend made this for me once when she was visiting and I have been hooked ever since.
Make and share this Chicken Panang Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the peanut sauce and the curry powder.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan; add the onion and the peanut/curry mixture.
- Stir over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and lime leaves to the pan; reduce the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken with a wire mesh strainer or slotted spoon.
- Simmer the sauce for 5 minutes or until it has reduced and quite thick.
- Return the chicken into the pan.
- Add the coconut cream, fish sauce (optional), lime juice and brown sugar; cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Rice.