Chicken Paillardes With Mustard Cream & Tarragon Sauce
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the chicken and sauté until cooked through, turning just once depending upon the thickness, 6-10 minutes total time. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Pour the wine into the skillet to deglaze the pan and cook, stirring to scape up the brown bits, until the wine is reduced by half, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the cream, mustard and tarragon and cook, continuing to whisk, about 2 minutes until thickened.
- Pour any juices that have accumulated on the plate into the sauce and whisk to combine.
- Divide the chicken among 4 serving plates and pour some sauce over each portion.