1/14 Photos of Chicken Packets (Oamc)
Another Once a month meal that's sure to please. My little girl likes these because they pick up easily in her hands! *I revised this recipe based on several folks pointing out that I had made a mistake on the amount of cream cheese. Thank you so much for the input!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken, cream cheese, chives, milk, and salt in a medium bowl (mixing with hands works best) to make filling, and store in a 1 qt freezer bag.
- 2Put crouton crumbs in another 1 qt bag, attach it to bag of chicken filling, and freeze.
- 3Refrigerate crescent rolls.
- 4To prepare for serving, thaw chicken mixture.
- 5Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Unroll crescent rolls.
- 7Each tube will contain 4 rectangles of dough with a diagonal perforation.
- 8Press dough along each perforation so the rectangle halves will not separate.
- 9Place about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture into the center of each rectangle.
- 10Fold dough over the filling, and pinch the edges to seal tightly.
- 11Dip each packet in melted margarine, and coat with crouton crumbs.
- 12Place packets on a baking sheet.
- 13Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 14Packets are good either hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Packets (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 417.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 15.8 g