1/3 Photos of Chicken Packets
Mom2 T, K, K & G's Note:
These yummy chicken packets are quick and easy to make and can be frozen ahead of time! I found this somewhere online, but can't remember where. Cooking time does not include time to cook the chicken beforehand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chicken, cream cheese, chives, and milk in a medium bowl to make filling.
- 2*IF FREEZING* Store in a 1 quart freezer bag.
- 3Put bread crumbs in another 1 quart bag & attach to bag of chicken and freeze.
- 4To use now: unroll both packages of crescent rolls & seal diagonal perforation to make 8 rectangular pieces total.
- 5Place about 1/4 C of chicken mixture into center of each rectangle.
- 6Fold dough over the filling & pinch the edges to seal tightly.
- 7Dip each packet in melted margarine & coat with crumbs.
- 8Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Packets
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 483.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 17.7 g