Prep 50 mins
Cook 0 mins
Savory grilled chicken.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl or shallow pan.
- Combine marinade ingredients and blend well.
- Pour over chicken and cover with plastic wrap.
- Marinate chicken 3 at least hours, turning pieces occasionally.
- Grill chicken over medium coals, turning and basting often with marinade for about 45 minutes or until done.