1/2 Photos of Chicken Oscar
This is a very simple, yet elegant entree which is especially nice for a romantic meal. It's best if you can find fresh dungeness crab, but even canned crab will work. This is a popular dish served in restaurants on the West coast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken between 2 pieces of wax paper on a cutting board and pound very thin.
- 2Combine the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- 3Heat the butter in a heavy skillet. Dip the chicken pieces lightly in the seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- 4When the butter stops foaming, add the chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, until golden. Remove to a heated serving platter as the remaining pieces are cooked.
- 5While the chicken is cooking, make the hollandaise sauce per package directions. Keep warm.
- 6Cover each slice of chicken with crabmeat and top with 3 asparagus spears.
- 7Drizzle hollandaise sauce over asparagus and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Oscar
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 244.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hollandaise sauce mix