This is just the sort of thing I love taking to work for lunch. Cooking Light. April 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml uncooked orzo pasta
- 709.77 ml chopped grilled chicken breast strips
- 354.88 ml trimmed arugula
- 236.59 ml grape tomatoes, halved
- 118.29 ml chopped red bell pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped red onion
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh oregano
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 88.74 ml crumbled goat cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well.
- 2Combine pasta, chicken, and the next 6 ingredients (through oregano) in a large bowl; toss well.
- 3Combine vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 4Drizzle vinegar mixture over pasta mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Orzo Salad With Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 106.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: