Chicken & Orzo Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add chicken and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until well browned and no longer pink in center. Cut chicken into strips or cubes.
- Combine chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, mandarin oranges and orzo in a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Stir in raisins just before serving.
- Season taste with salt and black pepper, if desired. Garnish as desired.
- For Citrus Vinaigrette Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid.