My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 2 cups red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin orange sections
- 8 ounces orzo pasta, cooked and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark raisin
- 1Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add chicken and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until well browned and no longer pink in center. Cut chicken into strips or cubes.
- 2Combine chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, mandarin oranges and orzo in a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4Stir in raisins just before serving.
- 5Season taste with salt and black pepper, if desired. Garnish as desired.
- 6For Citrus Vinaigrette Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Orzo Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 22.9 g