Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 1⁄2 cups zucchini, sliced and quartered
- 2 cups red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin orange sections
- 8 ounces orzo pasta, cooked and cooled to room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup dark raisin
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add chicken and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until well browned and no longer pink in center. Cut chicken into strips or cubes.
- Combine chicken, zucchini, bell pepper, mandarin oranges and orzo in a large bowl; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Stir in raisins just before serving.
- Season taste with salt and black pepper, if desired. Garnish as desired.
- For Citrus Vinaigrette Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid.