1/6 Photos of Chicken or Turkey Tetrazzini
Sometimes we just need simple. Good use for leftovers, kid friendly, fast and easy, freezable and delicious. Beat that. (Note: Can sub tuna, drained.) Oh, don't leave out the parmesan. It makes the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2-2 cups cooked chicken or 1 1/2-2 cups turkey, diced
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked al dente (this is less than a package)
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 2 ounces canned mushroom pieces, drained (optional)
- 2 -3 tablespoons cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees and grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- 2In a microwaveable safe bowl, cover and cook the onion and optional bellpepper until tender; about 3-5 minutes.
- 3Combine all remaining ingredients with the onion/bellpepper mixture, except 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. That includes the chicken or turkey, spaghetti, cream of mushroom soup, 1 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, Parmesan, milk, mushrooms, bacon, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Turn into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle additional 1/4 cup cheddar on top and bake about 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken or Turkey Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 673.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g