Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
My grandmother gave me this recipe. It can easily be halved to feed less people. Also works great to freeze half and reheat later. When halving, I still use a whole can of Rotel. It makes it extra spicy and we love it!
- 4 cups turkey or 4 cups chicken
- 2 tablespoons oleo
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb cheese, separated into halves
- 1⁄2 cup pimentos, chopped
- 1 lb spaghetti
- Saute onion, garlic, and green pepper in oleo.
- Blend in soups, rotel, water, and half of cheese.
- Cook until cheese melts.
- Fold in turkey or chicken, pimento in last.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Put spaghetti in caserole, pour mixture on top and add other half of cheese.
- Cook at 350 degrees until bubbly and brown about 30 minutes.