Recipe by Celeste!
My grandmother gave me this recipe. It can easily be halved to feed less people. Also works great to freeze half and reheat later. When halving, I still use a whole can of Rotel. It makes it extra spicy and we love it!
- 4 cups turkey or 4 cups chicken
- 2 tablespoons oleo
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb cheese, separated into halves
- 1⁄2 cup pimentos, chopped
- 1 lb spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, garlic, and green pepper in oleo.
- Blend in soups, rotel, water, and half of cheese.
- Cook until cheese melts.
- Fold in turkey or chicken, pimento in last.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Put spaghetti in caserole, pour mixture on top and add other half of cheese.
- Cook at 350 degrees until bubbly and brown about 30 minutes.