Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A healthier version of meatloaf. Go ahead and sneak in some extra veggies like shredded carrot or zucchini. You can also add a sauce on top before cooking or just serve with a gravy or tomato sauce.
- 2 lbs ground chicken or 2 lbs turkey
- 1 1⁄3 cups chicken flavor stuffing mix, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, stuffing mix crumbs, cheese, egg, onion, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix together and pour mixture into a bread loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Turn oven off and let sit in hot oven for an additional 15 minutes.