Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
- 2 cups cubed chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄2 sliced bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (optional)
- freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices toast
- Add cubed chicken or turkey to a small amount of broth in pan and saute until tender and thoroughly cooked.
- Add vegetables.
- Saute with chicken until tender but crisp.
- Sprinkle flour over chicken-vegetable mixture and cook slowly for about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining broth and let sauce thicken slightly.
- Add wine and other seasonings to taste, cooking several more minutes.
- Serve over toast.