Recipe by CoffeeB
This is a great casserole that can be made days ahead. Very rich and satisfying. A favorite with the guys of my house.
Top Review by CelticLady
I make something similar but instead of eggs, mil and mayo, I use 1 cup sour cream and 1 can cream of chicken. I also put all of the stove top on the top of the casserole, but it would still taste the same as being on the bottom. Huge favorite with my family!
- 1 (10 ounce) package Stove Top stuffing mix (any kind)
- 4 cooked chicken breasts (or 1 pint of canned turkey or chicken)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make stuffing according to directions.
- Put 1/2 of the stuffing in the bottom of an 8x11 baking pan.
- Shred or chop the chicken/turkey into 1 inch pieces and place over the stuffing layer.
- Mix soup, mayo, sour cream together and spread over the chicken/turkey.
- Spread the remaining stuffing over the soup layer.
- Beat the two eggs with the 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- Bake 1 hours.