1/1 Photo of Chicken or Turkey Breast Lunchmeat
I wanted to make my own because I try not eat most prepackaged foods. This has worked great for us. It is simple to make. It can be frozen after it is sliced with double wax paper between slices (single is okay double is just better if you freeze it for ease of seperation).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into cubes.
- 2Put the raw cubes into a food processor and pulse until it is small bits (*not mush).
- 3Add egg whites, salt and pepper.
- 4Add any other seasonings desired.
- 5Line a small loaf pan with foil and oil it.
- 6Pack meat into loaf pan.
- 7(At this point I sometimes add fresh ground black pepper or cayenne for peppered chicken, dry rub for BBQ is also great.).
- 8Bake in 325-350°F oven until done.
- 9Time depends on size of loaf pan and thickness of meat.
- 11Refrigerate for a couple of hours before slicing (if possible).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken or Turkey Breast Lunchmeat
Serving Size: 1 (1432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.3
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 290.5 mg
- Sodium 322.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 97.0 g