Recipe by ~SwoR~
This is an easy and quick dinner. It can be served alone or with a side dish for a full meal. Great with a salad or rice dish.
- 1 -2 lb chicken breasts or 1 -2 lb turkey breast, cut into thin strips approximately 1 1/2 to 2 inches long
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips (to desired thickness)
- 1 onion, cut into strips (to desired thickness)
- other vegetables (great additions...jalapenos or black olives) (optional)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup tony chacheres instant brown gravy mix (I like more gravy so I use 3/4)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- shredded cheese, if desired
- flour tortilla
- sour cream
- salsa, as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir-fry the chicken or turkey.
- Sauté the vegetables to desired doneness.
- Mix the brown gravy according to package directions, add salt.
- Pour the gravy over the vegetables and meat.
- Serve on flour tortillas or unleavened bread with cheese, sour cream or salsa as desired.