1/1 Photo of Chicken or Turkey a La King
My mother passed this recipe on to me and I'm passing it on to my daughter. The whole family loves this comfort food and it's a great use for leftover turkey! Depending on the amount of leftover turkey, I sometimes triple the recipe. Serve over a bed of rice or on it's own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute mushrooms and set aside.
- 2In a large sauce pan, melt butter and add flour, whisking until thick.
- 3Gradually add milk while whisking until you get a thick sauce.
- 4Add all ingredients except mayonnaise and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- 5Add mayonnaise last and stir thoroughly.
- 6Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken or Turkey a La King
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1120.6
- Calories from Fat 781
- Total Fat 86.8 g
- Saturated Fat 40.6 g
- Cholesterol 277.8 mg
- Sodium 1569.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 51.9 g