Recipe by TheBostonBean
Top Review by Kagemi
I have made this several times, but never with chicken yet, and it always turns out great! Only thing I've done different is the use of the lemon juice that comes in the plastic containers. I'm sure it would be even better with fresh lemon juice but I rarely buy lemons. It's definitely a keeper!
- 2 -4 chicken breasts, pounded flat or 2 -4 tilapia fillets or 2 -4 favorite fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole capers
- 1 teaspoon minced capers
- flour (for dredging)
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dust fillets with salt and pepper and dredge in flour.
- Heat olive oil in pan over med heat. Brown chicken/fish in oil. about 2 minutes per side, or until cooked through and browned. Remove from pan.
- Deglaze with wine and add butter and capers. Cook for 2 minutes until alcohol has cooked off. Add lemon juice add salt to taste.
- Add chicken/fish back into pan. Add parsley.
- Serve on a platter with sauce.