1/1 Photo of Chicken or Pork Stuffed Capsicums/Bell Peppers
If you are following the WW points programme, this serves 4 at 3.5points each. I have included points in brackets beside each ingredient. The chicken or pork is fresh minced. I serve this with a baked vegetable medley, but as it has oriental flavours, stir fried vegetables could also be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 180'C/350'F.
- 2Slice the capsicums in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- 3Mix together all the other ingredients.
- 4Stuff mixture into the capsicum halves.
- 5Bake on an oven tray lined with baking paper, until cooked thoroughly (about 20-30mins depending on your oven).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken or Pork Stuffed Capsicums/Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.8
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce