If you are following the WW points programme, this serves 4 at 3.5points each. I have included points in brackets beside each ingredient. The chicken or pork is fresh minced. I serve this with a baked vegetable medley, but as it has oriental flavours, stir fried vegetables could also be used.
- 4 large red peppers (or a mixture, 0) or 4 large green peppers (or a mixture, 0) or 4 large yellow peppers (or a mixture, 0)
- 300 g chicken (10) or 300 g pork mince (10)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (4)
- chinese five-spice seasoning
- Pre heat oven to 180'C/350'F.
- Slice the capsicums in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Mix together all the other ingredients.
- Stuff mixture into the capsicum halves.
- Bake on an oven tray lined with baking paper, until cooked thoroughly (about 20-30mins depending on your oven).