Recipe by Felina
This is the easiest chicken to make and it tastes like restaurant quality. Skinless chicken (bone in) with a scrumptious sauce. Everyone asks for the recipe.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is very flavorful and easy to make. Made with bone-in/skinless thighs and it was great. We are not wine drinkers so I used some marsala cooking wine and added the full 3/4 cup so it would have the marsala flavor. Was very good; will try again with b/s chicken, it is easier to serve the little ones. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 680.38-907.18 g bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 medium onion, large dice
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, large slice
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 118.29-177.44 ml marsala or 118.29-177.44 ml sherry wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the chicken with seasonings to taste. Brown well in the butter on both sides. Place chicken in baking dish. Sprinkle mushrooms and onions over chicken. Combine remaining ingredients well and pour over all.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- Note: I usually baste the chicken with the sauce once or twice to keep it moist. Very good SHTUFF, as my husband says.