Recipe by Aleya Khan
This is my favourite steak recipe. I merged down several recipes to make a perfect steak recipe.
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce (optional)
- 1 small onion (Sliced)
- 2 cheese slices
- 1⁄4 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken, salt, mustard powder, tomato ketchup & vinegar.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Heat oil in non-stick skillet.
- Add chicken fillet and fry them for 5 minutes on both sides on moderate flame.
- Also add remaining sauce of marinated chicken and bring it to boil.
- Add BBQ sauce.
- Add sliced onion.
- Cook till chicken is tender & sauce is slightly thick.
- Serve steak preferably in preheated sizzling plate placing steaks first and topping it with onion sauce followed by cheese slices.
- SERVE WITH FRIES OR MASHED POTATOES, OR STEAM SEASONAL VEGETABLES OR BAKED POTATOES.