1/1 Photo of Chicken on the Run
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006, this is a recipe adapted from the small community cookbook from Dixon House on the West Coast, South Island of New Zealand, now sadly out of print.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub salt and pepper into the chicken pieces and then place them into a casserole dish.
- 2Pour over the apricots and their juice.
- 3Sprinkle the dried soup mix over the chicken and apricots.
- 4Drizzle the wine over the top.
- 5Bake at 375 F (190 C ) for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken on the Run
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 713.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: