Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Posted for RecipeZaar World Tour 2006, this is a recipe adapted from the small community cookbook from Dixon House on the West Coast, South Island of New Zealand, now sadly out of print.
- Rub salt and pepper into the chicken pieces and then place them into a casserole dish.
- Pour over the apricots and their juice.
- Sprinkle the dried soup mix over the chicken and apricots.
- Drizzle the wine over the top.
- Bake at 375 F (190 C ) for 1 hour 15 minutes.
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL CHICKEN! I used 4 chicken breasts & was really liked with the results! So easy to make, too! Will happily make this one again & again! Many thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as a PRESSIE in the Aus/NZ 12 Days of Christmas Recipe Swap]
quick, easy and tastes great! only thing I did a little different was to toss the thighs with the dry soup. 2008 xmas swap
This was a nice easy recipe to make - I would make it again! I used bone in chicken pieces and added some potatoes to the pan while baking. Thanks for the recipe!