Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe I got from a girl in my moms group. Add some veggies or cheese if you want.
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 stick low-fat butter, melted
- 4 chicken breasts
- approx. 10 Ritz cracker
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix sour cream and cream of chicken soup, blend well.
- melt butter and mix with ritz crackers.
- spray 9x13 in dish and put chicken on bottom, pour soup/sour cream mix over and top with ritz cracker crumbles.
- bake for 1 hour or until chicken is heated through.