Recipe by Ms*Bindy
This recipe is my daughter's most frequently requested chicken recipe. It is from Light & Tasty magazine. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml honey
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into strips and put into a resealable bag. I usually will cut each chicken breast into 3 strips.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken together.
- Put about 1/4 cup of the marinade into the bag with the chicken. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Drain the marinade from the chicken.
- Thread the chicken strips onto skewers.
- Coat grill with non-stick spray before heating.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side, basting with the reserved marinade.