Recipe by Ms*Bindy
This recipe is my daughter's most frequently requested chicken recipe. It is from Light & Tasty magazine. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken into strips and put into a resealable bag. I usually will cut each chicken breast into 3 strips.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken together.
- Put about 1/4 cup of the marinade into the bag with the chicken. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Drain the marinade from the chicken.
- Thread the chicken strips onto skewers.
- Coat grill with non-stick spray before heating.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side, basting with the reserved marinade.