1/1 Photo of Chicken on a Stick
This recipe is my daughter's most frequently requested chicken recipe. It is from Light & Tasty magazine. Preparation time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into strips and put into a resealable bag. I usually will cut each chicken breast into 3 strips.
- 2Combine all ingredients except chicken together.
- 3Put about 1/4 cup of the marinade into the bag with the chicken. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
- 4Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- 5Drain the marinade from the chicken.
- 6Thread the chicken strips onto skewers.
- 7Coat grill with non-stick spray before heating.
- 8Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side, basting with the reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken on a Stick
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g